Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Please tell me you made this up.

What does he expect us to do to actually win games? Wait for an opponents worst showing of the year and hope we're a little bit better than them that night? Or is he just looking forward to that UTSA game?
    That's what he said and he was in a foul mood as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
      Beverly is a turnover machine
      His D tonight was subpar.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post

His D tonight was subpar.
        That's what she said
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
          Martin showing Rogers who the man is
          Martin was tailkin and chirping when he got hot And backed it up when it counted most.

Comment

It is. Two teams that can't/don't play defense.

Should be fun...
            Well our opponents haven't really needed to so ...
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

50 % on throws for Shocks

Comment

Please tell me you made this up.

What does he expect us to do to actually win games? Wait for an opponents worst showing of the year and hope we're a little bit better than them that night? Or is he just looking forward to that UTSA game?
                I sense Mills was being sarcastic since he knows, deservedly, he will get hammered with those questions.

Comment

Ballard, Rogers, and Cotes had good moments. FAU made some smart adjustments for a Huge turn around.
                  We went away from the Cortes + Bell tandem and gave extended minutes to the least effective center, Pohto.

Ballard made 8 of 10 field goals on the night?!

Comment

• And the Oscar goes to: Valdamir Putin-Goldin, center Florida Atlantic University, for his multi-flopping performance against Wichita State.

Comment

• I don't ever want to hear you guys bitchin' about soccer players flopping. Try that and I will throw Goldin in your face, then drop the mic! That tool was a hump!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                        I would love to see an actual out of bounds play this year. Just once.
                        A complaint of mine even way back during the 7-1 Shocker record.

Comment

• Putting the emotions of yet another loss aside, we really did play a much better and more complete game this game. Against #23 in the country at their barn is going to be a tough out no matter what, but we really did play quite improved. It just doesn't feel like it because our loss streak is longer than the ride back from Florida.

Comment

• We went into a ranked team's home court and gave them all they wanted. Thant's progress. HCPM made some changes. That's progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              We went into a ranked team's home court and gave them all they wanted. Thant's progress. HCPM made some changes. That's progress.
                              Great minds think alike! Now if we only knew a couple.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                We went into a ranked team's home court and gave them all they wanted. Thant's progress. HCPM made some changes. That's progress.
                                Did we though? Or did those wide open 3s just not fall for FAU in the first half. Sure didn't look like our defense actually improved

Comment

Working...
                                X